Tuesday 1 August 2017

Happy Birthday Gorgeous

Good morning everyone
Today I have been crafting using a Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set and the Happy Birthday Thinlits die. These are available as a bundle saving 10% if purchased together.






I love the look of using the stamp set as a background.

The pink card was using two different pinks Blushing Bride and Power Pink and the die was embedded into the original picture. This is more fussy as I needed to stick each piece back in, and at one point I had the top of my B go missing. I really should try and craft in a tidy space!!

The contrast of the Lemon lime Twist with the black is fantastic doesn't it just pop. The two step stampin is so beautiful. Stamp once for the flower edge and stamp of for the coloring in. I used just 1/8th inch to layer with lemon lime twist card.

Can't wait to craft more with this set.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment