Thursday 7 September 2017

Crafting with friends

Hi everyone
Today I wanted to share with you a fantastic session I had in the school holidays.
My friend asked if she could bring her daughter and friend over and I was thrilled
I decided that we would make a Stationery Gift box. The original design I found from MayMay Made it crafts on YouTube. I found it really easy to follow and wonderful to pass on to class.
Here is my project
I used old Olive paper with the New Christmas Paper Merry Little Christmas 

The girls made a lovely job of theirs too.



For those that would like to see how I made it these were the pictures I took while I was making it with the measurements .

 













I hope the pictures help a little but please message if you would like more info. I don't do tutorials so be kind lol. 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment