Thursday 29 June 2017

Bonus Days Specials



 Bonus Days are back just in time for my 1 year Anniversary with Stampin' Up
and what a year its been, 
I have met some great friends on my coffee and card sessions that I host twice a week. Truly I have loved every minute of it. 
Last weekend I went on a team retreat weekend hosted by Sam Hammond .. Pootles  with 41 other demonstrators. the highlight of my year. We crafted and laughed all weekend. I was buzzing with ideas when I got home. There will be a blog post coming about the weekend soon.
I am looking forward to the next one in November which will include our corporate event as well



Information on Bonus Days :
Starting on the 1st July every £45 you spend before shipping you will get a £4.50 Bonus Days coupon  via email to spend on anything you like in august.

There is no limit on how many you can earn , I filled my shelves this time last year when this offer was on, was to good to miss. Who doesn't like a freebie think of all those free items you can get in August !!

No comments:

Post a Comment