Wednesday 28 June 2017

Christmas In July Fab Starter Kit

Wow we have a fantastic starter kit going live on the 1st July until 31st July 

Header_Recruiting_Demo_Jul2017_UKSP
Image may contain: text
No automatic alt text available.
As I said Wow !!
Carols Of Christmas Stamp set new from the upcoming Christmas catalogue not even released 


Image may contain: text 
A free Essentials Pack which includes
2 x D blocks
Grid paper
Paper Snips 
Snail Adhesive
Bone folder 
(these items will automatically be added to your shopping cart)
plus your £130 worth of product of your choosing
and free shipping 
total value £195 for £99 !!!!

As usual if you need any more information please contact me. 
The link for joining my team is  
https://ida.stampinup.com/en-gb/?demoid=5024008 
 I would love for you to join me x


No comments:

Post a Comment