Friday 9 June 2017

Daisy delight team Retreat swaps

Daisy Delight swaps.

Throughout the year our team leader's leader.. Pootles has a team retreat where we can all meet ,craft together and pick up some great business support. I have been fortunate to be able to make the next one and I am so excited to meet some more people from the team. 
Those that wish can make swaps that we can exchange gifts. So this could be a card front , a box or anything inspiring to give us all fresh ideas. This is mine a lovely box with a treat inside. 
I used the Daisy Delight stamp set for the beautiful daisy , with the matching Delightful daisy paper. I decided to finish it of in the middle with one of our stunning faceted gold gems. The ribbon was the Daffodil Delight double stitched ribbon that has a cross stitch pattern on one side and line on the other. 
When I return I will show you all the wonderful swaps I received. 

No comments:

Post a Comment